Monday, November 4, 2019

Non-Fiction November & Believeathon (11/1/19-11/30/19)

                                                         
I wasn't quite sure if I was going to post this or not because I am not sure how much participation I will be doing, if I do them or not. I have been struggling to read these last couple of months, which seems to be normal this time of year for me over the last couple of years or so. That is part of the reason this is going up so late. To top it off, I can't add pictures to the blog so I didn't want to do it for that reason either because when I try to do it, it just acted up. My previous blog, I had started it before it began acting up so I was able to add a photo to that one.

But, on to why I created this blog....

I will add the Vlogs below to each one. Seeing that I can't add photos, I won't be able to put up the prompts for one but maybe the links to any other sites or you can just go to the videos and look in the descriptions.

I won't force myself to read if I don't feel like it but I will do my best to have fun with both. If I don't do well this time, well, I just don't. Next year, I will just relax on reading and not push myself so hard as I have been trying to do over the years since finding booktube. Just truly get back to my time before booktube when I steadily read but usually, didn't read many more than a book a week..sometimes, I wouldn't read/finish a book one week and be fine with that. Plus, I just remembered I still have the Seasonal reading challenge for fall to finish by the end of this month as well. Hopefully I will get that done. I only chose one word which was September. It was harder than I thought it would be to find books for it, especially ones I'd want to finish!

Well, I just realized, I can't put up the videos either so, I will just put up the links for each booktube video. Google needs to get right! I thought about switching back to wordpress next year anyway, so, if this continues, I guess I might not have any other choice.

So, here is the link to abookolive's (channel link) vlog for Nonfiction November (vlog link).

Here are the prompts as well for that, she can explain how things work better than I can as I stated before:

1. Design
2. Sport
3. True
4. Voice

Now, here is the link for Gavin Hetherington's (Channel link)Vlog for the Believe in the Impossible Readathon Announcement | Believathon 2019 (Vlog link). This is where the link comes in for the prompts because he did a booklet similar to the OWL's/NEWTs done by Book Roast. Here is the link for the Believathon Compendium booklet. It is a google doc so you may need to download it. It is printable of course. You can either click the link above your do it from his video in the description.

I know it's all done late but these are relaxed readathons so there is no pressure. Great for even if you start late. Hopefully all of this makes sense.

 If you decide to join either or these, or both, I hope you have fun!

Happy Reading!

💜 Bridget 💜



No comments:

Post a Comment