Sunday, October 15, 2017

Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets (H.P.#2) by J.K. Rowling





About This Book:
Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etcSeries [2nd book]
Release DateJuly 2, 1998
Page Count: 341
EditionPaperback
Genre(s)YA/Teen, Fiction, Fantasy, Magic, Childrens
Date(s) Read5/22-5/29/17
Rating Book: 5/5 Audio: 5/5 (Read by: Jim Dale)


I do believe that this one is my favorite so far. I found myself more interested in what was going on compared to The Sorceror's Stone. And I did like the previous, I just liked this one more. 

There isn't a whole lot that I can say that most do not already know, so, I won't drag this out with describing too much of what I liked about it. All of my faves are still my faves: Hagrid, Ron, Dumbledore but now, I have a new one. Dobby. I found him a bit of a pain but ever so cute and hilarious! Yes, I understood why he was a pain and I guess that wasn't his fault seeing that he did things for a particular reason. I do hope to see him in other stories (do not give me any type of spoilers. At All! Not even the smallest of spoilers. I like going into majority of my books blind). I'd like to be able to have his wit throughout some stories. 

There was one part I found hilarious but because they may seem kind of spoiler'ish and, well, for the rare few, like myself, who haven't read this series yet, I don't want to give any type of spoiler either, as, that drives me nuts. Which is why I don't read too many reviews before reading a book because the slightest thing can spoil me. But for those that have read them and have a good memory, I can just give one name and just think about towards the end of the book. Lockhart! I got a kick out of that one. 

Well, I guess I have run out of things to say for this book or maybe I'm just tired. So, I will hush my rambling and carry on. 😂



No comments:

Post a Comment