Sunday, October 15, 2017

Throne of Glass (T.O.G. #1) by Sarah J. Maas


About this book:
Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etcSeries
Release DateMay 7, 2013
Page Count404
EditionPaperback
Genre(s)Young Adult, Romance, Fantasy
Date(s) Read: 4/12/17-5/22/17
Rating3/5


It took me this long to read it because I am still struggling to read, but also, I just wasn't feeling this book much. Maybe it was because of my lack of wanting to read, I'm not quite sure. 

It wasn't horrible at all. I actually love many of the characters. And naturally, I have one that I want Celaena to be with, although I do like both. I just think one is more naturally suited to her than the other (those who read the first book, may know who). And of course, seeing that this is the first book, things may change, I don't know, but that one, I do love him so. 

It took me a bit to really start liking Celaena, but once her personality really started to come out, the more I began to like her. By the end of the book, I began to see why people like her so much. I keep seeing people call her "bad-a**" and I kind of see that, maybe I will see more of it when I go on to book two (which I own). Whether I go on after that, I don't know. I will determine that after I read book two. Not sure when I will get to the second book but hopefully I will get to it before the end of the year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment