Monday, July 23, 2018

The Seeing Stone (The Spiderwick Chronicles #2) by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black

                                                               To
.

About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Series: #2
Release Date: 5/1/2003
Format: Hardcover
Setting: Spiderwick Estate
Page Count: 128
Genre(s): fantasy, children's, fiction, middle grade
Date(s) Read: 7/23/18
Rating:   Book:    5/5    Audio:     5/5     Narrator(s): Mark Hamill


My Thoughts:

Audio:
As with the other book, I enjoyed listening to him.

Book:
I enjoyed this book more than the first. My favorite character was Hogsquel. He was hilarious! The names he called people had me giggling! My favorite?  "candy butt". I doing know why! I think it may have been just unexpected. The drawings in the books so far I also like a lot as well. I'm actually looking forward to reading the next one, in hopes I enjoy it as much as this one but I  won't get my hopes up too high. 

(I am participating in the #7In7 readathon this week and this is the first full book I finish but I also finish a book u started before the 7 in 7 started).


No comments:

Post a Comment