Friday, September 28, 2018

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith


About This Book:
Stand-Alone 
Release Date: January 2, 2012
Format: Hardcover
Setting: New York (state); London, England
Page Count: 236
Genre(s): Young Adult (YA), Fiction, Romance, Contemporary
Date(s) Read9/25/18-9/28/18
Rating:   Book:  3.25/5  Audio: 4/5   Narrator(s): Casey Holloway

My Thoughts:

Audio:
Not much to say (do I ever have much to say about the narrators though? I guess I don't too often. lol). She did make it easier to get through the book. 

Book:
This was a rough start for me but once I put the book down for a day or two, finished Beastly and able to relax a bit, I was able to get through it a lot better and get past my not so positive thoughts of The Geography of You and Me (didn't hate it but definitely wasn't a favorite).

I do like this book. I would like to be able to get to This Is What Happy Looks Like, I was hoping this book makes it easier for me to go on to it and it has done that. Book isn't perfect but I liked it a lot more than The Geography of You and Me.

Two of the "main" characters
What did I think?

Oliver: He was funny and just plain adorable. He has his moment that I wasn't too fond of him his actions but underneath all of that, I still liked him.

Hadley: I really like her. She may seem to come off as a brat but I honestly get her. I was really young and don't remember my parents getting divorced but I probably would be hurt/angry as well going by some of the things described here. 

I chose this book for the Fall Into Reading-a-thon

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment