Friday, March 8, 2019

Favorites Books of 2018



I forgot to add my Favorite Books of 2018 to my Year in Review 2018, so, I decided to do it in it's own post. I know, it's a tad bit late, but hey, it's getting done..Right?? 😊

This is in no particular order


                                                                Warbreaker Summary
 

                                                 
                                                                 Cane River Summary


                                                       H.P. & the Half Blood Prince Summary
                                      If you haven't read up to book 5, I wouldn't read this summary.
                                            

  

                                       The Sisters' Guide to In-Depth Bible Study Summary

                                               The Nine of Us: Growing Up Kennedy Summary

                                                                   What Happened
         
                                                Leaking Laffs Between Pampers and Depends Summary


Welp, that's it. I didn't have many favorites in 2018. I had a decent reading year but most of the books I read were usually just OK to "pretty good".

No comments:

Post a Comment