Sunday, December 31, 2017

Mrs Miracle by Debbie Macomber

About this book:
Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc:  Series #4 (Seems to be more of a companion, you can start here)
Release Date: November 24, 2009  
Setting:  Washington (State)
Page Count:  352
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Genre(s):  Holiday (Christmas), Romance, Fiction
Date(s) Read: 12/22/2017-12/29/17
Rating: 
             Book: 2.75/5



My Thoughts:

I'm not quite sure what it was about this book. I guess I just wasn't in the mood for all the 'drama' that was taking place in the book. Those drama moments are what were setting me off. I went into it expecting a bit more sweet than drama. Which I guess I should have known what to expect with Debbie Macomber books. That is not a knock, but I have read enough by now to know she can have some strong issues in her books, so, again, I think it was more me than the book. I may try to read this again eventually now that I know what to expect and try to see if my opinion changes. I skipped a few chapters so yes, there are some things that I missed but the book was also very repetitive and that's another thing I really didn't like. So, I was able to figure out a lot of what happened in the chapters I skipped. 

I love Debbie Macomber's writing, I just tend to notice, she repeats herself, a lot! I have some other books on my shelf and hopefully I will be getting to them soon and be able to finish them. I also bought Mr Miracle recently. We will see what I think about that one if I get to it. I will not force myself to read the books if I find I no longer have interest in them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment