Friday, January 26, 2018

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix (H.P. #5) by J.K. Rowling

About This Book:
Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc:  Series #5
Release Date:  June 21, 2003
Setting:  Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizadry (U.K.)
Page Count:  870
Format:  Hardcover
Genre(s):  Fantasy, YA, Fiction, Magic
Date(s) Read:
Rating(s): 
      Book:   3/5        Audio:   4/5              Narrator:  Jim Dale


Audio:
 I always enjoy Jim Dale's narrations. 

Book:
Took a while because I just went with it when I felt like reading and well, this is a big book. I kept reminding myself in some parts that these are just kids and some reactions/actions are just due to age. There isn't a whole lot to say beyond that without spoilers. Still really enjoyed the book. I am glad that I finally started reading this series. It's really fun and I can see why it is so popular, even to this day. This book is one of my biggest accomplishments so far this year because of the shear size of it! 

Planing on finishing the last couple of them before the year is out. So, of course, that gives me 11 more months to get to them. Hopefully I will get to the next one within the next couple of months or so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment