Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7) by C.S. Lewis


About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone,etcSeries #7
Release DateSeptember 4, 1956
Page Count229
FormatPaperback

SettingNarnia
Genre(s)Fiction, Classics, Fantasy, YA, Children's
Date(s)Read:  4/14-4/15

RatingBook: 5/5 Audio: 5/5  Narrator: Patrick Stewart

My Thoughts:

Audio:
I found that Patrick Stewart did a great job at narrating this book. He wasn't a favorite but I still enjoyed him enough to give him a 5/5.

Book:
Of course, I did enjoy the book. It was kind of sad to see the series end but it was a really good ending, not perfect, but still really good and well wrapped up.

I was glad to read about "old" characters from previous books. I was also glad to see things work out for some other characters I liked from this book. I don't quite remember what happened to one or two characters that I wasn't fond of but I do remember them being mentioned but my mind won't let me remember the exacts of what happened. 😆

I've had all 7 books for at least a couple of years now but it just took me a while to want to read The Last Battle. Not quite sure why I didn't feel like reading it but I finally picked it up last week and said I would try to get through it and I'm glad I finally did. It was well worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment