Sunday, July 29, 2018

7 In 7 Read-a-thon (2018)-Wrap Up


                                                                            TO


I decided to participate in the 7 in 7 Readathon that went from 7/23/18-7/29/18. I enjoyed doing it this week. I wanted to share what I have read this week. Majority of them were short reads, one I had already started before the readathon began. I wanted to finish it while in the readathon because I know if I had put it down, there would have been other books I would have wanted to do before that one (and I am also doing the Booktube-a-thon as well) and not sure when I would have wanted to finish it any time soon although I loved the book but there are other books I am so looking forward to after that one was done...Anyway, onto the books. 


I will put "My Thoughts" above the books. If they do not show up or I forget to put it there, let me know. 

Book 1:
The one I started before the 7 In 7          
                                                         My Thoughts



Book 2:                                                  
                                                          My Thoughts


Book 3:                                             My Thoughts  

Book 4:                                             My Thoughts




Book 5:                                                             My Thoughts                                

Didn't do a lot of reading today and decided the final day of the readathon would be my day to just chill out and relax before the start of the Booktube-A-Thon. I may do a blog wrap up for the BTAT18 too but not quite sure yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment