Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Wrath of Mulgarath (The Spiderwick Chronicles #5) by Tony DiTerlizzi & Holly Black

About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Series #5
Release Date: September 7, 2005
Format: Hardcover
Setting: Spiderwick Estates
Page Count: 146
Genre(s): fantasy, fiction, Children's, Middle Grade 
Date(s) Read: 7/28/18
Rating:   Book:  4.5/5    Audio: 5/5    Narrator(s): Mark Hamill


My Thoughts:

Book:
This was just as cute as the first four books. A great ending to a wonderful little series. Hogsqueal is still my favorite. He is hilarious. This one was really good too, not a favorite like The Seeing Stone but still really good none-the-less. I wasn't quite sure what I'd think of this series, or if I'd even finish them. Thankful I also found the audio books for these to get me through them that much faster. Mark Hamill made it that much better being able to hear the story read. I am now strongly considering buying Beyond Spiderwick. I'm in no hurry mind you, as I have a lot of other books to get to (that I own and don't own) but if I happen to find them at a great price the next time I am book shopping, like I did these, I will pick them up (got all 5 of these at .75 cents each, all in great condition).

(Side note: I am participating in the 7 in 7 read a thon this week that's why there are so many posts this week from me. It ends on 7/29/18 and I MAY take a break on the last day to prepare myself for the Booktube-A-Thon so I don't over do it and end up burnt out like I have previous times I have done readathons..especially multiple ones. )


No comments:

Post a Comment