Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Ironwood Tree (The Spiderwick Chronicles #4) by Tony DiTerlizzi & Holly Black

                                                                       TO



About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Series: #4
Release Date: 4/01/04
Format: hardcover
Setting: Spiderwick Estate
Page Count: 128 
Genre(s): Children's, Middle Grade, Fiction, Fantasy 
Date(s) Read: 7/26/18
Rating:   Book: 4/5       Audio:    5/5      Narrator(s): Mark Hamill


My Thoughts:

Audio:
(Nothing to say I haven't already said in previous posts)

Book:

This one, I liked as well, it's a cute and fun little series that I am enjoying more than I expected to. Although I was listening to the story, I wasn't really focused on it enough to really say much about. Maybe one day, I will pick up the movie(s) again and try to see if I like them (I only know of one, never really followed the movies enough to know if there is more than one or not, I guess I'll find out soon enough). 

Welp, I guess there isn't much else to say. So, I'm done. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment