Thursday, September 6, 2018

Birthday Book Haul [September 2018] (2 Videos)



I usually don't put my videos up but seeing that this is a special occasion and all...lol 
I do want to share book hauls from time to time but didn't do it before..I may share the videos of book hauls sometimes because I do want to share them on here but it can be a pain to gather up all the pictures of the books I've bought and upload them here.  I may share the Read-Athons & maybe tags sometimes...if I don't want to type them up that is..or, I may do the video & type it up...I don't know. I've been wanting to do a change here for a while but not sure what yet...Tags and Read A Thons are two ways. 

                                                         First Birthday Book Haul:

Second Birthday Book Haul:

No comments:

Post a Comment