Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Seasonal Challenge: Summer 2019



I  didn't find out about this seasonal challenge until Monday or Tuesday, and it was published in a group I am in about a week or so earlier! I was expecting it to be posted later this month so I didn't do a whole lot of checking on it but when I finally decided to take another look, there is was! With new dates! But, thankfully, I caught it in enough time to be able to type this up and get it out there. And also hope that others jump in as well to participate. If you want to participate in this one, you can. The place to find the Spell It Out Challenge Words are at Seasonal Challenge: Summer 2019 for the Cozy Mysteries Group on Goodreads.


The dates for this challenge?  June 1-August 31, 2019


Now, what words did I choose? Fair & Beach

I tried to make it a bit easier for myself this go 'round because I also have another readathon I am doing and will probably do some others over the next couple of months while this Challenge is going on. Just to be clear, you can not double up on letters. The first word in the title of tthe book has to Start with the letter in the word(s) pocked  and the first or last name of the author can be chosen  (examples below. books not necessarily read for this particular challenge). Common words do not count (i.e. The, A, And, etc). To get more information, you can click on the Seasonal Challenge link above.

F- Fame, Fate & the First Kiss by Kasie West (ex.- This just happens to fit quite a few in this case)
A- Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly (example)
I-
R- The Robot King by Brian Selznick (example)

B-Spit Second by Kate Brian (example)
E-A Tine to Live, A Tine to Die by Edith Maxwell (example)
A-
C-
H-



I have already done two books that I will add onto my wrap up.

I almost done with the Spring 2019 Challenge that will be up soon hopefully as I only have one more letter to do before I am done and I am on a book now that fits that one. The Spring Challenge ends on June 21 (which is why I was expecting the Summer one later).

I would love for anyone who wants to join, to click on provided links above and find your words and let me know that you are participating. You can always leave a comment below or "Contact Me" on the right.

If you have a blog account, be sure to let me know. I will happily go check it out. If I don't back to you right away, it's probably because I didn't get notification for it and/or got really busy. No matter what, I would love to see everyone's blogs, even if it's on a platform I don't have an account for (i.e. WordPress..although I'm not sure if I am still active on there or not lol).

So, thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see more people getting involved!

Happy Reading,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment