Sunday, July 7, 2019

P.S. I Still Love You (To All The Boys I Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han


About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
📍Trilogy: #2
📍Release Date: May 26, 2015
📍Format: Hardcover
📍Setting: Charlottesville, VA
📍Page Count: 337 
📍Genre(s): YA, Contemporary, Romance, Chick-Lit
📍Date(s) Read:  7/4/19-7/7/19
📍Rating:   
Book: 4.75 /5   Audio: 4/5    Narrator(s): Laura Knight Keating

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

My Thoughts:

Seasonal Challenge: Summer 2019: (H) for Jenny Han

Audio:
I liked the way she read it. She did the voices pretty well, except for Chris (which I love her!), I kept thinking she was reading for a male and not a female sometimes. lol 

Book:

Throughout the book, Josh was my favorite, then John makes an appearance and my alliance shifts just a bit. Just throughout the book, I was so not fond of Peter. And definitely didn't like Genevieve! At! All! 

And although I understand Kitty is just a kid but I found her mighty annoying in both books. Made me want to pop her little behind for her mouth and overly nosiness! Sometimes though, I do agree but most of the time, her age shows and that she doesn't always get it! Yes, I know, this is just a fiction but still, she was frustrating! lol I think also that some things needed to be explained, even if just a few times throughout the book. Maybe me as a mom, I tried to explain things to my sons as they got older. I always tried to keep it age appropriate of course. Now that they're older, I can be a bit more out spoken because I have a late teen and a 20 something. 

But, I digress....

Overall, I really enjoyed the book. I found myself really wanting the final book before it even ended. I was like that with The Summer I Turned Pretty** but with that one, I wanted the last two before I even finished the first and ordered them then! Unfortunately, I couldn't get it because my finances were yelling no! lol...There's actually a few books I'd like to get...All part of a series (which I only allow myself to do..books in series & books that have been on my TBR so long).

Peter? Redeemed himself just a bit. We'll see what happens in the next one...Hopefully sooner rather than later. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼


**First book in the series linked





No comments:

Post a Comment