Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Maybe This Time by Kasie West


About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
📌Stand-Alone
📌Release Date: July 9, 2019
📌Format: Hardcover
📌Setting: Alabama
📌Page Count: 353
📌Genre(s): Contemporary Romancs; Young Adult; Fiction
📌Date(s) Read: 8/20/19
📌Rating:   
Book:  3/5  Audio: 4/5  Narrator(s): Ana Isabel

N.E.W.T.'s Magical Readathon:
Herbology: O: Read a book with a flower on the cover

My Rambles:

This one was, good. Not a favorite but I am glad that I finally got to it. It's a pretty solid 3 for me. The characters for me were a bit much sometimes but I still liked them well enough. I really don't have a whole lot to say about it honestly except that I am still a huge Kasie West fan. For now, I can say that although I liked it, it fell kind of flat for me this time. 

I don't want to give away too much as to why it fell flat because of those that may be reading this and haven't read the book yet. If you are like me, you like going in knowing very little about the books beyond the synopsis, if that. Of course, I would always recommend her books, even if I may not be shouting to the rooftop about a book. I am looking forward to any other book she writes. It has officially been two years this month since I read my first book by her (The Fill-In Boyfriend), so, I read this at the perfect time I guess. 

With this book, this completes all of my prompts for "Healer" in the N.E.W.T.'s Magical readathon (even with one mistake I made, which was this one. I wrote down the wrong prompt before lol), so now, I get to do some "extra credit". Not sure how much I will get done but hey, it will tick off some more books from my physical and non-physical TBR (books I own, books rented and some that I have been kind of wanting to get to for a while that may be on Goodreads or just semi been looking into)



No comments:

Post a Comment