Saturday, October 5, 2019

Contemporary-athon (Round 5): Wrap Up


Prompts:
X1. Read a 2019 release: 2. Read a contemporary with yellow on the cover:
Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian 3. Read a diverse contemporary (aim to read something outside of your own experience):
Always & Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han X4. Read a contemporary with an illustrated cover: X5. Read a dark/hard-hitting contemporary: 6. Read a contemporary with plants on the cover:
Always & Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han
(my thoughts linked above in #3) X7. Read a contemporary that is beloved by a member of the book community (and shout out the creator!):

10/5/19

Didn't do too well with this readathon as I had hoped but at the same time, I got two books read that I might now have otherwise so I will count that as a plus. I have been in a bit of a slump because I just wasn't in much of a mood to read so that is the main reason I didn't do more than two books. Then, on top of that, I forgot to publish it, which is why it is just going up now. I am now 5 days in to a month long readathon that I've been iffy about finishing but it is also helping me to read and get some books off my TBR shelf (physical shelf, not so physical shelf and/or authors I may have been wanting to try. Either for the first time and/or newer authors). The books I did read, the blogs for them are linked in the title of the book if I did one for it.

Happy Reading,

Bridget

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼



No comments:

Post a Comment