Sunday, December 1, 2019

2019 Seasonal Challenge: Autumn Wrap Up + Winter Challenge 2019-2020

This challenge took place from September 1 - November 30, 2019

This challenge is hosted by a group on Goodreads called Cozy Mysteries Group (linked). This is my 2nd one and will be going on to the Winter Seasonal Challenge (more on that one in a bit).

I only chose one word for the Autumn Challenge because I knew that I was not really reading much and my mood for the genres I was picking up was changing. I went from reading a lot of fiction to being in the mood for nonfictioon.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

But, here is the word I chose with the books I read for each letter (and the summaries to each book will be linked)

S-Stay Sweet  by Siobhan Vivian
E-Eclair and Present Danger by Laura Bradford
P-Poppy the Pirate Dog's New Shipmate by Liz Kessler
T-Tell The Wind & Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
E- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
M-Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
B-Stone Soup by Marcia Brown
E-The Red Hen by Rebecca Emberelly
R-Rosa by Nikki Giovanni

I almost didn't finish quite a few. Thankfully, the Believeathon came along and that I participated in it. That made it a lot easier to find books that I needed to fill the last four (that's why it's all picture/children's books).

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Now, on to the Winter Seasonal challenge that Started today (12/1/2019) and goes through February 29, 2020. I only chose one word for this one as well because if I stay on this path of reading mostly Non-Fiction, I may only be able to complete that one word because it takes me time to finish non-fiction, even shorter books. A lot of it is because I may take notes, annotate (usually with sticky notes with the last couple of books I have. Plus, if I reread in the future, that allows me to add to those notes that I already have).

Anyway, I didn't mean to get on that.

Winter Seasonal Challenge word:

A.N.G.E.L.

So, I guess we'll see how I do by the end of February.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Books for Autumn Seasonal Challenge

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment