Monday, January 13, 2020

The Tea Dragon Society (Tea Dragon #1) by Katie O'Neill

About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
📌Duology: (So far) 
📌Release Date: October 31, 2017 (First published-10/17/17)
📌Format: Hardcover
📌Setting: Not Sure
📌Page Count: 72
📌Genre(s): Graphic Novel/Comic, Childrens/Middle Grade, Fantasy, LGBT
📌Date(s) Read: 1/11/20-1/13/20
📌Rating:   
Book:  4/5  

Popsugar Reading Challenge 2020:
☼ A Book Recommended by your favorite blog, vlog, podcast or online book club 
(Read By Zoe <~Channel Linked)

My Rambles:

The story itself was cute and very sweet. I loved the drawings, which kept me turning more than anything. I only scanned over the parts of the book that were after the story that told about the Tea Dragons and their history as well as each individual Tea Dragon themselves. 

I loved all of the characters. The two children were adorable. There is another book after this one that was published in 2019. I may go onto that one but I am not sure if I will immediately seek it out. I may try to read it just to see if it is a continuation of this one or new characters. I rented this from the library and don't see myself ever buying it because although it was cute, not a favorite. I think I gave it a 4/5 more for the drawings than the story itself..The story would probably get a 3.5/5 stars from me as of this moment that I am typing this up..It may change as time goes by (up or down).


No comments:

Post a Comment