Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Seasonal Challenge: Spring 2020

This challenge will take place from March 1-May 31, 2020

The best way to describe what this is for those of you who are seeing this the first time is to link the post for it through the Cozy Mystery Group on Goodreads. Seasonal Challenge: Spring 2020

It also has the list of words you can choose from. 

I only chose one word again this season because I tend to do readathons and sometimes, I just want to do other things other than reading (gasp). 

So, the word I chose was FLOWERS. As always, I have the option of adding a word if I do well with the one I chose. 

For March I will be semi doing two readathons as well that last all month long so hopefully I can find a book or two to go along with my word And in April, I may be doing one more readathon too. But that one is a bit intense for me so I am not sure what I will be doing. I want to but with the way my reading has been lately, I have been iffy with how often I read. 

Although January & February have been pretty good reading months even with the iffyness. It's not 15+ books but hey, I have read some pretty good ones and I am not looking at the quantity, I am looking for quality in my books as well as me just getting back to the roots of when I read before finding booktube...Reading when I felt like it and usually having some pretty good books, even some amazing ones! 

As a mood reader, I don't pick my books out for this. And when I do TBR's for readathons, they are usually pretty tentative. 

Welp, I did it again...Rambling. 

So, click the link, see if it's something you want to do and it would be nice if you let me know if you do it or not. 

Happy Reading,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment