Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Animal Crossing Readathon Wrap Up (3/9-3/20/20)

Okay, well, I forgot to post this. But, here it is...

The link to the twitter page is here~>Animal Crossing Readathon

Any pictures I put up, unless otherwise stated, came from their twitter account and do not belong to me but the person/people who created it.

Okumuraflowers <<~~Her tweet is where I found the photo below with the prompts

Photo Link<<~~here is the link to her photo just in case you can't see it here/below.

Now, scroll to below the picture to see what prompts I got done and how I did. I will only put the names of each prompt and what I read for them, if I read anything for a particular prompt. And sorry about all the yellow in the picture, I know it's kind of hard to see but again, it isn't mine.




Prompts:
✅1. Resetti-No Good Tea Goes Unpunished by Bree Baker
✅2. K.K. Slider-No Good Tea Goes Unpunished by Bree Baker
❌3. Able Sisters-
✅4. Tom Nook- A Quiet Girl in a Noisy World by Debbie Tung
❌5. Animal Crossing Game Cube
❌6. Isabelle-

Challenges: (from co-hosts)
❌1. Amiee: cosplay your favorite villager or do an animal crossing inspired up look
✅2. Tori: Post a screenshot of your pocket camp
✅3. Diana: post a picture of your TBR or a book you plan to read for it (posted books read)

(My Instagram is linked above) 


There were other things we could have done but I didn't include those. 

Happy Reading, Stay Safe & Sending love to everyone. 💜💜

Bridget 


No comments:

Post a Comment