Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Backlist Readathon Wrap Up (3/9-3/15/20)

Here are the prompts and the ones I finished. I finished two books for multiple links...I will link my thoughts in just one of them and it will say where it is linked.

☁️ Read your shortest backlist title: A Quiet Girl in a Noisy World by Debbie Tung (linked) ☁️ Read a book on your backlist that intimidates you the most: ☁️ Read a backlist you added as a recommendation from someone else: A Quiet Girl in a Noisy World by Debbie Tung ☁️ Read a backlist title you are most excited for: ☁️ Read a diverse backlist title (ex: lgbt rep, fat rep, poc, authors or characters with disabilities): A Quiet Girl in a Noisy World by Debbie Tung (The diverse I used for this prompt is for mental health) ☁️ Read a backlist with blue on the cover: No Good Tea Goes Unpunished (#2) by Bree Baker (linked)

Two books for multiple links was semi intentional. I knew I wanted to read both and I saw the prompts and filled them into the ones they are at. Both were library books. A Quiet Girl in a Noisy World was an e-book.


Covers:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment