Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Life With The Walter Boys by Ali Novak

 About This Book

Summary
📌Stand Alone
📌Release Date: 3/1/14
📌Format: Paperback
📌Setting: Colorado
📌Page Count: 354
📌Genre(s): Romance, Contemporary, Young Adult, Fiction
📌Date(s) Read: 5/23-5/30/21
📌Rating:   
Book:  3.5/5   Audio:  4/5  Narrator(s)
: Renee Chambliss

I enjoyed the book, even though the beginning was a rough go for me. I was debating if I should DNF but I'm glad I didn't. It wasn't as good as I had hoped but still really good. I think I had my hopes too high

Much of the family had me ready to shake some of them and why they were such a nuisance but by the end, I was really liking many of them. I loved the mother though. Also a couple of the "children". I will give her other books a try but not going into them expecting too much in hopes that will allow me to enjoy them much more. 

I'm really not giving much information because I really don't want to give too much on the storyline and some of the characters because I don't want to give spoilers. If there's any like me, they don't like even the smallest spoilers. I will just say that it is very much well worth the read. 




No comments:

Post a Comment