Wednesday, June 9, 2021

For Batter or Worse (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #13) by Jenn McKinlay

 About This Book

Summary
📌Series: # 13
📌Release Date: May 4, 2021
📌Format: Mass Market Paperback
📌Setting: Scottsdale, AZ (United States)
📌Page Count: 288
📌Genre(s): Cozy Mystery, Romance
📌Date(s) Read: 6/8-6/9/21
📌Rating:   
Book:  5/5   Audio:  5/5  Narrator(s)
: Susan Boyce

Another favorite from my favorite series. I went through this really quick. Only reason I stopped last night was because I got sleepy, otherwise, I would have finished it in "one sitting". 

I won't say a lot about this book because even though the summary says quite a bit, I still don't want to give spoilers, but this book was fun! Funny as always. I was reading a romance of hers but had to take a break because I got bored. Not because it was bad, just not, well, this! If you love cozy mysteries and haven't tried hers, please start it and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I do. The first book in the series is Sprinkle With Murder. For me to make it 13 books in, I really enjoy it! I always try to tell people not to go into a book or series with your hopes too high and I will say it with this one too even with it being my personal favorite. I just hope that you like it enough to continue on. 

If you have already started the series, love/like it, and haven't gotten to this one yet, I hope that you get to it soon and love it too. :-)

This is the series that I intend on keeping every book that comes out in order to reread if I ever choose to go through them again and/or hand down to my sons so they can say "this was one of my mom's top favorite series". As of now, in my top 5 favorites. Not sure what the other 4 are at the moment. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment