Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany by Lori Nelson Spielman

 About This Book

Summary
📌Stand-Alone
📌Release Date: April 21, 2020 (first published: September 26, 2018 (?)
📌Format: e-book & audiobook
📌Setting: New York & Italy
📌Page Count: 400
📌Genre(s): romance, [Adult] fiction, contemporary, historical fiction
📌Date(s) Read: 6/4/21-6/8/21
📌Rating:   
Book:  4.75/5   Audio: 5 /5  Narrator(s)
Carlotta Brentan, Kathleen Garrett, Lori Nelson Spielman


I went into the book hoping I would like it but not expecting to. I really enjoyed this book a lot more than expected (evidently). I really just don't know what to say about this story. It just kept me engaged, wanting to know what happened next. It was beautifully written. 

This was a buddy read for June and I am so glad that it was. Otherwise, I may not have known about it, if I had, not sure if I had gotten to it anytime soon even if I did have some level of interest. Not sure if I would have finished it either but at the same time, I think I may have wanted to know what happened eventually. This buddy read helped me to get it done as well as the readathons that I was doing. They fit a few prompts perfectly. 

My personal opinion, go into this book knowing as little as possible. It's better that way. There is some language in it but beyond that, it is a really sweet story. I won't say much about the story beyond saying I really did enjoy it because I don't want to give away anything that happened. Not quite sure if this will become a favorite as I think more about it down the road but I really did enjoy this book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment