Sunday, October 15, 2017

Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony


About This Book:
✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc: Stand Alone
✥Release Date: February 2, 2012
✥Page Count: 272
✥Format: Paperback 
✥Genre(s): YA, Sequential Art, Graphic Novel, Romance, Contemporary, Fiction, Teen
✥Date(s) Read
: 1/10/17-1/11/17
✥Rating: 4/5



This book is a reread for me (it's a book for the Popsugar Reading Challenge), the initial rating I gave it was 5/5. When I read it the first time, I gave it the rating I did for the uniqueness of the book and had never seen one like it before. Now, I still find it to be very unique but the story for me took me down a star. 

The story itself just proved to me that the harder you try to keep people apart, the harder they will try to stay together. There was a whole lot of obsessing going on in this book, on every side, but especially the sides of the teenagers. One side more than the other in my opinion, or, maybe it was just one was more aggressive about it compared to the other. 

No matter what, I still enjoyed revisiting this book and the story in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment