Sunday, March 18, 2018

Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (H.P. #6) by J.K. Rowling


About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc: Series #6
Release Date: July 16, 2005
Page Count: 652
Format: Paperback

Setting: England; Hogwarts
Genre(s): YA, Fantasy, Fiction
Date(s) Read: 3/2-3/18/18

Rating:       Book:  4.5/5       Audio:  4.5/5         Narrator(s): Jim Dale



My Thoughts:


Audio:
I always love listening to Jim Dale. He tends to make Hermione (and some other characters) sound whiny though. Whether that was the intention of J.K. Rowling or not, I don't know. He is always enjoyable regardless.


Book:
What can I say about a book this far in without giving spoilers? Not very much. And I'm sure there are those out there, who, like me, haven't finished (or started) the series so, unlike some, who may have spoiled it for me, I won't give spoilers. I will just say that I really enjoyed the book and glad to finally see some things that I kind of figured would happen. It took me a while to finish because I'm still on that "I really want to do other things" kick that I've been on for at least 6 months now but I guess as long as I'm reading, that's all that matters. 😊

I'm here trying to figure out what to say about the story without giving spoilers but I can't, so, I guess I will just leave it at here. Really short, but, heck, I can't think of much else! 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment