Saturday, March 16, 2019

Fox In Socks by Dr. Seuss




About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Stand-Alone
Release Date: January 12, 1965
Format: Video (Shared Below)
Setting: N/A
Page Count: N/A
Genre(s): Children's fiction, Classics, Poetry, Humor, Animals
Date(s) Read: 3/15/19
Rating:   
Book: 5/5       Audio:  5/5        Narrator(s): Not Sure

My Thoughts:

Audio:
I don't know who it was that read this book but I loved him! The book and the way he read it had me chuckling and laughing. 

Book:
I remember my mother reading these Dr. Seuss books to me when I was a child. That's what made me look them up for the #rereadathon. And I am so glad I chose this one. The book + the narrator = a lot of laughs, chuckles and smiles. The ending had me almost cheering! I even found myself trying to say some of them just to see if I could. Um, yeah, it was a struggle! lol

Here is the video for all to enjoy and hopefully give you a chuckle as well. We need more smiles & laughs in this world today..Even in the simplest of forms. Usually the best forms if you ask me. Just keep it simple! 









No comments:

Post a Comment