Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Finish a Series Readathon & Chicklitathon


Readathons for May 2019:

Both of these readathons take place the entire month of May. I will be participating more during the Finish The Series Readathon but wanted to do the Chicklitathon so I could choose to have more options if I wasn't in the mood for any series books. It would allow me to read stand-a-lones if I chose to. (Both videos will be linked below)

There are no prompts for the Finish The Series Readathon  but there are some for the Chicklitathon ...

Chicklitathon Prompts/Challenges:
1) Read a Sophie Kinsella book 2) Read a book with a pair of heels on the cover (it could be on the spine or on the back of the book as well) 3) Read a chick-lit book with a historical setting 4) Read a book set in Los Angeles or Hollywood 5) Read a romance that has a meaningful (to you) plot (think womens fiction) 6) Read a domestic thriller

There will also be a video linked below about the Sophie Kinsella books.

I don't have many books picked out for either readathon but some ideas.

My video post will also be posted towards the end of this blog or some of my options for books for both. But I will just have to see how I do by the end of the month (Yes, I do videos as well, I just don't share them here often. I share my blog on the videos but I generally try to keep my videos separate from here, sharing every so often as I feel I should/need to. I'm sharing it this time because it's easier than trying to figure out what books I chose and then trying to place the books here)

Announcement video & Creator of the Finish a Series Readathon is Darchelle {books_and_planners} <~Link to her channel



One of the Hosts of the ChickLitathon and one of my favorite booktubers All Things Equilateral <~Link to her Channel

(ChickLitAthon Video)


(ChickLitAThon | A Guide to Sophie Kinsella Books)

As of me posting this, I have yet to watch this one (trying to play catch up on Black Lightning so I am typing this up and watching that). I may try to watch it a bit later. See if I want to order any Kinsella books this week) 


My video for F-A-S-R & Chicklitathon


Hopefully at least one of these readathons interest some of you and you are participating or plan on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment