Thursday, April 4, 2019

Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Easton



About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Stand-Alone
Release Date: March 21, 1361
FormatYouTube (Link to video)
Setting: N/A
Page Count: 72
Genre(s)Classic
Date(s) Read: 4/2/19
Rating: 5/5


My Thoughts:

Audio:
I enjoyed the narrator for this. Made a really cute book even cuter. 

Book:

O.W.L.s: Care of Magical Creatures -> Land Animal on the Cover 

I have always loved these "Dr. Seuss" books (I know it's not written under that name with this one). They have always been so much fun & cute to read/listen to. They were read to my as a child and I read quite a few to my sons and had them read them when they learned how to read.

Even now, in my 40's, I still love these books and how much they can make me smile and laugh. I believe that no matter how old I get, I will always love these and feel like a kid again when I read them or hear them read.

I listened to this one online as well. It was a video with someone reading it and had the book where you could also read along if you chose to.



No comments:

Post a Comment