Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Star Money by Jacob & Wilhelm Grimm


About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Stand-Alone
Release Date: Not Sure
Format: Bind Up
Setting: N/A
Page Count: about a page
Genre(s)Classic, Fantasy/Fairy Tales, Short Stories
Date(s) Read: 4/2/19
Rating:
 4.5/5



O.W.L.s Magical Marathon:

Astronomy:"Star" in the title
My Thoughts:
I found a Grimms Complete Fairy Tales book at a local used book store that I love going to. I have never read through all of their fairy tales so when I saw it, I snatched it up and made sure it went out the store with me along with some other books bought. 

Not much to say except I thought it was a good little story on helping others when you have little to nothing to give. Not even a page long. Nice little life lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment