Monday, April 8, 2019

The Christmas Box (#1) by Richard Paul Evans


About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Trilogy: #1
Release Date: November 2, 1995
Format: Hardcover
Setting: U.S.A.
Page Count: 125
Genre(s): Holiday, Christmas, Fiction
Date(s) Read: Finished: 4/8/19
Rating:  4.75/5


My Thoughts:

O.W.L.s Magical Readathon
Charms-Ageline: Read an adult book

Reread.

I can honestly say I remembered nothing about the book, even questioned if I actually read it a couple times. Once I started it, the doubt left. I didn't remember details of the story but I do remember enjoying it when I did read it. Then and now. I loved it but I am going back and forth on whether I will consider it a favorite or not. I love the characters, especially Mary. This is a coming of age story for everyone in the book I think, but especially the narrator. This is a sweet, beautifully sad story. I am just finding out while looking up the information for this book, that it is a trilogy. What I assume is more companion than anything. If I decide to read the second book, I guess I will figure it out then. 



No comments:

Post a Comment