Monday, April 8, 2019

Booklist Readathon Wrap Up


Challenges: ✔ 1. Read a 5 star predition: Love, Life & the List by Kasie Westx
❌2. Read a book Sarah or Lindsey has recommended (links below): Didn't do because I didn't have an interest in any recommendations (The one book I did see, I read years ago (Where the Heart Is) and didn't fit into another Readathon I'm doing. Although I love the book)
✔ 3. Read a book by a new-to-you author: Richie Rich: The Poor Little Rich Boy
✔ 4. Read a book that starts with "S" or "L": Love, Life & the List by Kasie West
✔ 5. Read a book that is on your "list": Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen

(Titles are linked to my thoughts on the books)

I enjoyed this readathon. I had a bit of a rough start but I think it ended pretty decent. Especially seeing that I was able to add another one of Kasie West's books to a favorite (you'll just have to read my thoughts on it to find out what the first is). 😊







No comments:

Post a Comment