Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Voicemail of Magnus Bane (The Bane Chronicles, #11)


About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
Series: Bane Chronicles #11 
Release Date: November 11, 2014
Format: In a bind up
Setting: New York, New York
Page Count: 15
Genre(s): Fantasy/Paranormal, YA, Novella
Date(s) Read: 4/2/19
Rating:   
Book:  5/5    Audio:  4/5    Narrator(s): Not Sure

My Thoughts:

Audio:
I can't say she was good. I was able to listen to her entire reading. I think she was someone who took the time to record it to put it up for others to enjoy. Not a voice actor like the ones you may hear on Audible, etc. 

Book:
O.W.L.s Arithmancy -> Work written by more than one author(Cassandra ClareSarah Rees Brenan, & Maureen Johnson)

This is a re-read for me but I read them in the bind up The Bane Chronicles

This is was one of my favorite novellas in The Bane Chronicles. I didn't have the original audio book that I had before but it was still just as hilarious as it was the first time.

I think I need to pick this up whenever I am in a book slump and/or I need a good chuckle.



No comments:

Post a Comment