Wednesday, March 27, 2019

March Mystery Madness 2019: Wrap Up




March 1-March 31, 2019

The 3 books I finished this month for March Mystery Madness.
I also participated in other readathons so I didn't focus just on M.M.M. but I am glad that I was able to get these books done. One was a reread, one was from an author I never read before (Koontz) and the other was a 2nd in a cozy mystery series. I enjoyed them all a lot! Looking forward to other books from these authors (and rereading the other two books in the Shadowlands (link to the first book) trilogy)

I know that at the time I am posting this, the March Mystery Madness doesn't end for another 3-4 days but I have another book I need to focus on and fnish, hopefully by the end of this week so I won't go on to another book for the M.M.M. 

It wasn't a total bust seeing that even though I got only 3 done, I got so much more accomplished this month than I have since November of last year. So, I am glad for that. 

My thoughts on each book will be linked under the given book. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

 ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼


 ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼


No comments:

Post a Comment