Saturday, July 13, 2019

Listen To Your Heart by Kasie West



About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
📍Stand Alone
📍Release Date: May 29, 2018
📍Format: Hardcover
📍Setting: Don't remember
📍Page Count: 324
📍Genre(s): YA, Contemporary, Romance, Podcast
📍Date(s) Read: 7/13/2019
📍Rating:   
Book:  4.5/5   Audio: 4.5/5   Narrator(s): Nora Hunter

My Thoughts:

Two Best Friends. Two Guys. A Podcast. What could possibly go wrong?!

Of course, I really, really liked it. Kasie West is one of my auto buy authors. I can say that some parts of this book may bother people but I actually liked it because it took time for things to develop and get figured out. I can understand also what it may be like to deal with what some characters were dealing with. Wanting to respect others while still feeling the things that are being felt (confused yet?!? lol). I am trying my best to give what's going on without giving what's going on. So, I will stop before I get more confusing!


I loved all of the characters. Ones I wasn't sure about, I eventually ended up liking more or just felt neutral about. It was good to see Kate step outside her box and do things she was uncomfortable with. Step out beyond the fear. Something I know I also need to learn to do and have been trying a little bit. As someone who has anxiety, that can be extremely hard to step out on some things. But, small steps right? Now, there was no mention of anxiety in the book, but it was still good to know she got passed her initial leeriness and did it anyway, then, ended up enjoying it.

Now, it's just about me getting to her newest book Maybe This Time (Released 7/9/19) and getting it read! The last book I read about a wedding planner (Once & For All by Sarah Dessen), I really enjoyed so I hope I enjoy this as well. (My thoughts on Once & For All if anyone is interested).


But, that's it..Not a whole lot of rambling this time. But not a whole lot to say either without giving spoilers. Not the best blogger in the world but hey, it's just about saying what you can and enjoying it right? I have no one else to talk to about books so I have to ramble on here...Like I am doing now! 😂


If you haven't read this book yet and been wanting to get into it...Please pick it up and give it a chance. As always, just go in hoping for the best but not have too high expectations and maybe it can be a really enjoyable read! 


Happy Reading

Bridget




No comments:

Post a Comment