Saturday, September 21, 2019

Nameathon Wrap up



So, it's the end of the readathon...How did I do?

BBeautiful Cover:
     Tell The Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
RInternational-Set in Europe or has a European Character:
     Doom With A View (Merry Ghost Inn #2) by Kate Kingsbury
EGreen on Cover:
     Eclair & Present Danger (An Emergency Dessert Squad Mystery #1) by Laura Bradford
I-  International-Set in Europe or has a European Character:
     Doom With A View (Merry Ghost Inn #2) by Kate Kingsbury (my thoughts linked under 'R')

      ☝🏾(If I did a 'review', they're linked in the titles)☝🏾




☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

**I doubled up on these two because the letter "I" prompt asked for us to read a Royal Romance and the ones I knew about and read the synopsis for, I just wasn't in the mood for at the moment. So, I just decided to double up on and read the same book for both.


No comments:

Post a Comment