Sunday, February 14, 2021

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

 About This Book

Summary

📌Stand Alone
📌Release Date: May 5, 2015
📌Format: Paperback
📌Setting: California
📌Page Count: 243
📌Genre(s): Romance, YA, Contemporary
📌Date(s) Read: 2/6/21
📌Rating:   
Book:  5/5   Audio:  5/5  Narrator(s): Shannon McManus

Reread (2nd time)-I never thought I'd be the one who reread books but here I am, doing a lot of rereading, especially lately. Mostly, because I need it! I need the comfort of old books & reminders on why I liked some others (or, well, a bit of both in some cases).

My Rambles:

Okay, so, I forgot to do my thoughts on this book. So, uh, here it is....

I enjoyed this book as much as I did the first time I read it in August 2017. I adored the characters, except that one that made you want to just shake them. This was the first book I ever read/listened to by Kasie West & it was during a time I was struggling emotionally. "Coincidentally" enough, when I chose to reread it (which I had been wanting to do for a while), I was struggling again emotionally & it got me through another rough patch. I have since read every book by her that she has out to date, except Snow In Love (that I plan on making an attempt to get to eventually, I hope) & plan on getting her new book that I just found out comes out on May 4, 2021 as I was typing this up. I had to double check to make sure I hadn't missed a book. And, I added the book that may be coming out next year to my want to read list on Goodreads. So, if it isn't evident already, she is definitely an auto buy author for me. There are some books I like more than others of course and this being my favorite but I just adore her writing and the characters she writes about.



No comments:

Post a Comment