Saturday, June 5, 2021

Happily Ever After & Everything in Between by Debbie Tung

 About This Book

Summary
📌Series/Stand-Alone: (Can be read as a stand alone but says it's a part of a series too)
📌Release Date: June 2, 2020
📌Format: ebook
📌Setting: Not Sure
📌Page Count: 160
📌Genre(s)Nonfiction, humor, adult, romance, autobiography/memoir, graphic novel
📌Date(s) Read: 6/4-6/5/21
📌Rating:   
Book:  5/5 


I did read this book in a short period of time but I started it after 11 PM I believe and it just went over into after midnight. 

As normal with the other books I have read by her, quite a bit of laughter and me showing some parts to my sons that I thought was really funny. This was a sweet little graphic novel by someone who has become a favorite graphic novel author. I don't read many graphic novels but she is one who has become an auto read author for me. So, hopefully I will be able to keep up with when she comes out with a new one. I have one more book to read by her, no, wait, two I think. But I do have one that I have on my TBR list at my library. Going to be getting to it quickly hopefully. 

I do suggest this book even if you don't like graphic novels. It's just that much fun, even in her book where she speaks about her anxiety. 

Not really a lot to say about this fun little book full of laughter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment