Thursday, July 25, 2019

Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (H.P. # 1) by J.K. Rowling


About This Book:
Goodreads Summary
📍Series: #1
📍Release Date: June 26, 1997
📍Format: Paperback
📍Setting: England; Hogwarts
📍Page Count: 309
📍Genre(s): Middle Grade; Fantasy; Magic
📍Date(s) Read: 7/22/19-7/25/19
📍Rating:   
Book:  4/5   Audio:  5/5     Narrator(s): Jim Dale

Re-read
The Reading Rush:
   1. Debut Novel 
   2. Book to Movie adaptation
   3. Nonhuman Character
2019 Popsugar Reading Challenge
   Debut Novel

Thoughts from 2017Sorcerer's Stone


My Rambles:

This was one of my favorites in the series. It's amazing how much I forgotten about the first time I listened to it or, maybe I just zoned out during certain parts while listening. Although I really did enjoy it this time as well, I don't know if I enjoyed it as much as the first time. Not a whole lot has changed since the first time I listened to it except the rating of the book itself. I still love Jim Dale's narration. I re-read this for The Reading Rush for the debut novel because it was one I could find the audio book for quickly and get through quicker. Seeing that I have already seen the movie, I can sit through it as I clean or do something else but I may try to wait until I get at least one more thing done before trying to watch it to make sure it gets done. Well, there isn't much more I can say that I probably haven't already said before. You can click on the link above to see my thoughts last time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment