Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Spring Into Readingathon: Wrap Up





Dates: 3/18-3/24
Challenges: (Click on titles to get my thoughts on the books) 1. Spring Cleaning: Read a book that has been collecting dust on your shelf.
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick 2.5/5 2. Spring Break: Read a book with travel or vacation in it.
The Patchwork Path: A Quilt Map to Freedom by Bettye Stroud, Erin Susanne Bennett (Illustrator) 5/5 3. The Flowers are Blooming: Read a book with flowers on the cover.***
Horton Hears a Who by Dr. Seuss 5/5 (listened to the story on YouTube. Link is in the review post) 4. Love is in the Air: Read a romance OR a book centered around friendship.
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen (Spoiler'ish) 3/5 5. New Growth: Read a book with green on the cover.
A Deal to Die For (A Good Buy Girl #2) by Josie Belle 3/5 6. Women's March: Read the group read (How To Hang A Witch) OR read a book with a strong female lead. Didn't get a chance to finish the book I had chosen for this one.


*** I know I'm kind of pushing it with Horton Hears a Who but I knew that if I search for a cover, I'd find one with at least one flower on it although most of the popular covers are orange and I don't think those had flowers on it but hey, it didn't say anything about all editions of covers have to have flowers on it! lol. I just knew that I wanted to get at least one more prompt done, even if I couldn't get them all and I knew the flower one would be the easiest. Now, if Horton were a girl/woman, it would cover them all! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment