Sunday, July 28, 2019

Seasonal Challenge: Summer 2019 Wrap Up



How did I do

Well, let's see:

Dates the Challenge took place: 6/1/19-8/31/19
Finished: 7/28/19

F-Follow The Drinking Gourd (by Wim Coleman) (Summary Linked)
A-Angel Fever
I- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie* (Summary Linked)
R-The Reptile Room (Series of Unfortunate Events #2) 

B-Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
E-Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
A-At the Drop of a Hat
C- Cinderella (Grimm's Fairy Tales version) {Did my thoughts on Goodreads. Which is linked}
H- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

(Thoughts are linked unless otherwise stated)

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

*If You Give a Mouse a Cookie: Didn't do a review for
this one but of course, I thought it was a cute little read as I always have. I remember reading this book to my sons when they were little. This was a 5/5 for me of course.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼





 



No comments:

Post a Comment