Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Seasonal Challenge: Spring 2019 Wrap Up



For a better explanation of the Challenge you can go toCozy Mysteries Group
** This is a "spell-it-out" challenge, where you will spell out a word (or words) using one of two options:
1. Use only the first word of a title. (The words "the", "and" "a" and "an" do not count.) 
2. Use an author's first or last name. 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

This challenge took place from
      March 20-June 21, 2019

Now to the ones I chose for this challenge:

Want to know my thoughts on a book? Just click that book! 😊

PThe Patchwork Quilt
A- Angel Fire
S- Saint Anything
S- The Sleeping Beauty Killer
O- Once & For All
V- The Voicemail of Magnus Bane
E- Go, Dog. Go! by P.D.  {E}astman
R- The Christmas Box by {R}ichard Paul Evans

L- Love, Life & this List
A- Allegiant
M- The Moon & More
B- Buried in Bargains 

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Took me a bit to get some of these books read because I kept changing my mind about reading the initial books I had chosen. But it was still fun to do. The links to my thoughts on each book (if one was done) will be linked in the title. Just click to see what I thought. Summary links will be in the blog when you click on them if you want to know more about each book. 

The next challenge has already started and I have already done a post for that one (some books may or may not be repeated in the next Seasonal Challenge)

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼



 
       

 


No comments:

Post a Comment